Everyone, Make sure to join me as I speak to the local Dallas Drupal Users Group and give them a quick lesson on Selenium. If you miss it, worry not, as I will have a recorded copy of the talk as well as the slides on slide share all posted right here for your viewing pleasure. RSVP and let us know you are coming! UPDATED: I've got the slides up. Again, I forgot to record, but probably for the better. I'm going to write a series of blog posts on the subject though. Three in fact. Also checkout the HTML version of the slides. Selenium: What is it good for? Absolutely Something! Common symptoms of the need for automated testing are:
- Missed Deadlines
- Grumpy and overworked QA
- Large support Queues
- Selenium IDE: A comprehensive walkthrough of the misunderstood IDE
- Storing Tests: A guide to Automated Testing at its most basic level
- Overview: The features used by the Default Selenium Test Driver.
- Test Translation: The first steps to using PHPUnit to manage and run your tests
- Continuous Integration: What does it mean to be continuously integrated?
- Getting SetUp: A quick tutorial to get you set up to run selenium tests on code rollout