It turns out that I am presenting at the Dallas Drupal Days. It's going to be a very simular presentation to what I'm going to do on the 17th, however, don't let that stop you from coming to that one if you come to this one. I'm thinking of ways to spice up the Drupal Users Group talk with something a little more technical. UPDATED: I have slides but no video. The video didn't take due to a resolution change in the middle of the presentation. Will get you a better one at Dallas Drupal Users Group: Automated Testing with Selenium. I created the slides using reveal.js. Fork it for your own presentations. You can see my full presentation code here.
- Missed Deadlines
- Grumpy and overworked QA
- Large support Queues
- Selenium IDE: A comprehensive walkthrough of the misunderstood IDE
- Storing Tests: A guide to Automated Testing at its most basic level
- Overview: The features used by the Default Selenium Test Driver.
- Test Translation: The first steps to using PHPUnit to manage and run your tests
- Continuous Integration: What does it mean to be continuously integrated?
- Getting SetUp: A quick tutorial to get you set up to run selenium tests on code rollout